Sunday, November 7, 2010

Behind the Scenes on editing for a photo shoot

Expert retouching Sharon Daniels shares some tips on what is happening behind the scenes on a commercial campaign that uses mainly editing profrssional "real people" rather than fashion models. -- S.H.

My partner and I recently retouched images below for the fall campaign SwitchFlops Lindsay Phillips.Until we began to retouch images Lindsay expressed Creative Director on the conceptual plan they were interested in keep realistic images and appearing spontaneous.the models included shots Lindsay Phillips itself, some of his friends and a professional model.

My work touchups to most clients typically involves developing faces and sculpture from the campaign of Lindsay Phillips organes.La I different and exciting.

Most of the images involved "everyday people," non-professional models and also children.I was able to step "standard" advertising practice retouching and keep the minimum retouching.My goal for this campaign was to maintain the natural beauty of chacun.Quand came to retouching of images of children, it was important to not pull their delicate features .c ' was actually fun to let them keep gaps in the teeth! I had no need to make them look like toddlers & tiares candidates.

The campaign used real people instead of professional fashion models.

The campaign used real people instead of models in a professional manner.

It was really a job where subtlety key.

Based retouching involved campaign to remove stains, hair cleaning will ship, application light "settings" for clothing when necessary and correction of the couleurs.Il was also important make the ball in the child's photo corresponds to the colour of the mark Lindsay Phillips YH ' I chatted with Lindsay on fall advertising campaign and it has communicated his unique perspective on the influence of advertising on young women.

Response: I have always had a passion for fashion and design.I have always grown cru get dressed as an art form and always seemed to find ways of creative and fun to express myself.It was a hobby at the beginning but my first real step into the world of fashion was during my last year of high school when I internee during Ralph Lauren leather-good Division in New York!

Response: Switchflops are the first interchangeable flip flops that allow you to edit on your straps to match an outfit or mood, that you may be!My favourite objects are new grey and Blue ballet flats which are interchangeable.

Answer: This is the type of process organique.Le first go around I was not the main objective, but it feels really just good for our marque.Après, it comes to lifestyle Lindsay Phillips.I am a very accessible person and I want my consumers to this savoir.En addition, always tend to like my story and it really takes to the next level.

Response:I think this is fun, including my friends in stems.It brings insight to industry, and it is easy to work with people with that you've grown.I feel as if true colors come out when you're working with you to comfortable around people.In addition, they are also quite cute!

Response:Yes, I think it is important to see images réalistes.Comme girls we have all our defects and the things we love about our body...However, when we look at magazines some girls think they can really look like digital models .c ' is an unrealistic reality.

Response:Warm colors for fall: grey, blue, violet, green and jackets goldLeather are a must have and a great new trend is false fur.Chunky knits are in advanced mode for number 1 well.My is if a trend seems not the type of your body not simply because it is in the elements that work on your fall corps.Cet style.Portez I will be avoided the bottom trend hommes.Ces clothing will not work on my frame height of 5 feet!-Sharon Daniels, skin Perfecter

Photo credit: Alan Cresto

Published on October 26, 2010


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment