Saturday, November 6, 2010

At the opening of case Paris-Vincent Gagliostro installation art exhibition

Without exception, Vincent Gagliostro was an artist both coveted multi-talented, award winning director artistic and friend. Vincent is consent that I started my career as a fashion designer. He is also the artistic director responsible for the current FocusOnStyle.com. It is with great honour and praise that I share of Richard Nahem invitation with you. Please don't miss this exceptional event. --S.H.

I cordially invite to the opening of the new installation of my partner Vincent Gagliostro, case, Thursday 21st October 6 h Gallery NeC, 20 rue the seams Saint Gervais, 3d aft

Case, Thursday, October 21 from 6PM at Galerie NeC, 20 rue des Coutures Saint Gervais, 3d arr., Paris

Case Thursday, October 21 6 h Gallery NeC, 20 rue Saint Gervais seams, arr. 3d, Paris

Above is the invitation and below, full information on the content of the broadcast.I look forward to see you so we can raise a glass to Vincent on this memorable, occasion.In case you cannot come to Thursday, the show will be up to 20 Novembre.La Gallery is open Tuesday to Saturday, 13-7 PM.

6a00d83451b0bd69e2013488428e43970c

(1) is the title of "Table of the elements of proof Gagliostro" - a table - point of view where we enter the new installation. The text we read that we are entering the Gallery clearly states that we are in again

What is falling in love? He is a God to me, the man who is allowed to sit next to you - one that listens closely gentle murmuring of your voice, attractive laughter makes my heart beat fast.If I meet you all of a sudden, I can't speak - my language is brisée.une thin flame runs under my skin. seeing nothing, arguments as my own ear drums, drip sweat. earthquake shakes my body and I turn paler than the dry grass. These dead time is not far from me. Sappho

The wire of time, using similar to a journalist for investigating detective, strategies Gagliostro brings "proof" that delimits a landscape themes and narration pointing to the cause, as he admits, his behaviour and actions and desires that define him as a gay man in society. Objects / subjects exposed here, self-introduced as admissible evidence - designs, with laptops, photographs, documents, video, with a noticeable representation of beautiful boys - frequent "prey to my nature") expose its "compulsive desire to flirt with the subject as object and fall in love of the said question." Intern with the poetic aspirations self-referential and self-conscience he objects his subjects."I not only all lovers of the object as an object but I fall in love with falling in love." Human aspect withdraw me and the newly created object becomes the object of my tension désir.La present is that "objects" are human. "A series of portraits remind us of old tradition as a muse as the subject. Honesty Gagliostro, a fessing seamlessly place of sorts, his willingness to turn to self-witness with seeking to know himself - here goes beyond the simple confessional.It bears the burden of proof.Who is the real issue here? Gagliostro boldly and courageously speaks the heart of man, who speaks and our shared humanity.

Artist Vincent Gagliostro New York has done everything: he worked successfully as artistic director, graphic designer and video artist it is also art directed two videos music by Prince (diamonds, pearls and cream).First video installation of Gagliostro, when did you I Forget, expressed the effect of his political activism for his work as a visual artist: Gagliostro was one of the founders of ACT UP, a nonpartisan group is committed to help end the AIDS crisis.Five years ago Gagliostro moved to Paris to focus on drawing, painting and making films.He is at work on his first feature film after Louie.

Case of Vincent Gagliostro (1)
Opening on 21 October, 18 h-21 h
From 21 October to 22 November 2010
Movies: Fall 1 & 2 |Peinture .Dessin .Objets
Gallery NeC |20 street of Saint-Gervais seams Paris 75003

www.gagliostro.com

Published 18 October 2010


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment